Advantages of Settling Disputes Outside of Court
There are several advantages to settling disputes outside of court, including:
- Cost Savings: ADR is generally less expensive than traditional litigation.
- Time Savings: ADR can often be resolved more quickly than a court case.
- Flexibility: Parties have more control over the outcome of the case in ADR.
- Confidentiality: ADR is confidential, which means that parties can speak freely without fear of public disclosure.
- Preservation of Relationships: ADR is more likely to preserve relationships between parties than traditional litigation, which can be adversarial.